For help with community resources please contact the clinic at (541) 756 – 6232.
A program to give children health care coverage through the Oregon Health Plan and the Department of Human Services
Oregon Coast Community Actionhttp://www.orcca.us/
A great guide to community resources for Coos County.
Oregon WIC ProgramA Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children
• Nutrition education (individual counseling and group classes).
• Breastfeeding promotion and support.
• Breast pumps (in specific circumstances).
• Monthly vouchers for supplemental, specifically prescribed nutritious foods.
• Information and referral to other health programs like immunization and social service programs.
Ready to SmileChildren’s Dental Initiative
A partnership between many local foundations and local dental providers to get dental care and screenings in to Coos and Curry County schools!
Women’s Safety & Resource Center, & Children’s Advocacy ProgramChildren’s Dental Initiative
We exist to contribute to a violence-free community by providing a safe haven and life-building empowerment for abused women and children and inspiring the community to new levels of cooperation, thoughtful effort, and action.
24 Hour Crisis Line: (541) 756 – 7000